A Daily Stupid Things.

Sunday 24 February 2013


You will say it’s stupid but it’s true, Well, when you have anything new into your life, or you purchase something new for yourself, you get excited and excited and excited. You just feel like, when get on that thing and do what ever you wanted with that.
Same as that I got the new car. And obviously I was totally excited to drive that car. Before purchasing that car I took so many lessons from that shithead driving school. Everyday I use to wake up at 11 but for driving school I started to wake up so early, because I wanted to learn how to drive so that I can drive my new car.
A week ago I was driving my brand new car. It was so amazing experience and it’s so exciting thing when you buy a new car by your own, with your own money. Adding to that, it was my first car. So how can I let that moment go? So I was driving so fast to know that how this car can reach to its highest speed [I was just trying, I know it’s stupid, because of the traffic you cannot test it so far, but still I was idiot.] Suddenly police started to pursue me, I was scared and got up the speed, but that stupid traffic…!! It stopped me. I had to stop, after stopping my car, police came to me and asked me one single question and I went up to jail for answering right answer, I still wonder why? He asked,
Police :   Sir, you know why I am following you?
Me : Yes, I know because you know that my tweets are so funny !!
And SLAPPP!!!!.. I was arrested..!! :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment